What makes the Alpine FlyFit Reusable Earplugs unique?
- Attenuates ambient noise levels to reduce fatigue
- Protects hearing during long journeys
- Reduces pain from pressure changes
- Softens and molds to the shape of your ear
- No sense of isolation
- Doesn’t protrude from the ear
- Now includes free cleaner
Long flights are exhausting, and the monotone background noise is especially fatiguing. The air pressure changes during landing and takeoff are oftentimes painful. FlyFit noise and pressure-reducing earplugs are the perfect solution. Now includes a free cleaner, to help maintain your earplugs.
FlyFit includes acoustic filters, which regulate uncomfortable pressure on the eardrums during takeoff and landing. They act as a valve that balances the pressure between the outside world and the mid ear, to give your ears time to adapt to the differences in pressure in the air. These filters also absorb ambient noise, so you can have a relaxed start to your trip. The filters are soft and comfortable, so you can rest your head easily against your chair or pillow.
Made from a special thermoplastic material developed by Alpine, these earplugs mold to the shape of your ear, so you’ll always have a perfect fit.
Each FlyFit includes:
- Two universal thermoplastic hearing protectors
- Two acoustic soft filters
- Plastic carrying case
- Insertion sleeve
Although one size fits all with the FlyFit earplugs, this product is not recommended for children under 10 years of age.